Skip to main content

Dear Diary. - I got invited to a party!

Dear Diary

Yesterday my stupid school shoes broke so my stupid mum gave me stupid shoes and a stupid note to say my stupid brother kept her to stupid busy to stupid by me new stupid shoes so i wore stupid trainers and stupid pastorial took my stupid note and made me wear stupid daps. I HATE MY LIFE.

I remember this and I had literally told my mother at 8o'clock on the morning of school that I'd broken me shoe the day before. I don't know what i expected her to do about it. For those who don't know, 'pastoral support' is what I mean by pastoral. It was an office with about 3 members of staff in that works there for the student to confide in. They would deal with issues like bullying, family trouble and apparently, was wear you get sent to swap your shoes for the day if you wore trainers.


My trainers look like shoes !! more like shoes than those stupid daps!! I shouldnt have used that note nobody would have noticed!!

Plus Pastorial are EFFIN MENTAL

So i had to wear stupid PE daps around school all day and EVERYBODY kept laughing at them and when we were queuing for frensh D kept making a big deal about them saying how nice they were NOT !!!

He was just making everyone laugh at them and kept saying they made me look fit and doing that thing i can't do where you snap you fingers against your thumb while you shake your hand. I cant exaplin it but i know future me nows what i mean.

In maths Mr S was in a REALLY good mood and let us do quizez and riddles for ages instead of work!! It was REALLY fun!! I wish he was my teacher for everything! plus he always plays old music that i know because i listen to mams big records from the attic. I sit behind H and K in maths and all i could hear for the whole lesson was D trying to decide which would he would rather be his girlfriend hes is so gross he fancies everyone. Except me. He told me my bum bag was the reason I dont have any friends, and J said i cant go to youth club with the people form llwyn crwn with it on either so i don't bring it anymore but I've got a new purse from animal which F told me is a really nice shop and she buys all brands that all the girls like and always dresses nice so i got it from there.

I've got stupid french work from my booklet to do now so i should go soon but i really dont want to do it. its all about the days of the week and i already now them from primary school so french is realy broing this week. PLUS MY TEACHER IS THE DEVIL. OH LOL i didnt tell you!!!

K and H that i sit by in french have asked me to go the their party!!!!!! WHAATTTT MEEE??
theyre having two parties one for old friends from school and one for new friends that don't know their old friends and im invited to the new firends one!!!!! Mam has been helping me do eyeliner all week so i can wear it to the party and today I wore it to school and it was validate photo day and maybe ill look older in my photo because mam said eyeliner is grown up.

IM GOING TO A PARTY!!!!!

anyway now ive got so excited i need to go to bed goodnight!!!!

WAIT also i have a new faveroute song incase i forget how good it is and need to read this to remmeber its caled beutiful girls by shaun kingston. goodnight

See? Life wasn't all bad? I made friends! I discover eyeliner? I even ditched the bum bag! 

Maybe all isn't lost for little Jazzy Jemma? For anyone that's totally reminiscing over the song I've linked it below for your pleasure because I've been listening to it on repeat the entire time i was writing up this post. 

Hope you enjoyed! Please share if you did!


Also I hit 5000 page views yesterday which for my tiny little blog is crazy! So thank you to everyone that already has either shared my links or returned to read more! I'm still having so much fun with these!

It's Jemma with a J. x 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A-z lil' old me.

A-Z, little ol' me. (Nearly) I thought I'd introduce myself a little differently. I'm new to this whole 'public blogging' thing, as my old account was completely anonymous, so I'm doing things a little differently now and diving straight into the deep end.  A. Alex. It seams fitting to open my new Blog with the person I idolise most. Alex is my younger brother. He was born with cerebral palsy and autism, two heart-breaking diagnostics at first. Yet Alex remains, after years of hospital visits, operations, physiotherapy and one-to-ones, the happiest, most delightful human being I've ever come across. It outstands me every time I visit him how much he's progressed since being that tiny little baby in my arms.  B. Bastable. Oh god where to begin. So I kind of have an awesome boyfriend, I'll try and keep this short as I'm sure thousands of future post will undoubtedly be about the brilliant specimen that is Lewis David Bastable. Lewis re

Dear Diary. First day of 'Big school'

Dear Diary. First day of 'Big school' So I found a bunch of my old Diary Entries from school recently and it made me think about all the things I wish that I'd known then. After the success of my last post I thought it would be fun to post a few of the actual pages online. I'm literally going to write them up word for word spelling mistakes and all. Anything in Italics is just Current me looking back of Previous Jemma. Also to save face of others I've kept all first names to initials. ENJOY. Today was wicked . Bryn is so much bigger than I remember .. It's so big I've got a map! I think I'm going to glue in into my planner so i don't loose it.  So this morning S&S called for me on the way to school and we all walked up together. I think this was my first day of high school but I'm not really sure how american schools work. I don't think i'm as old as Miley Cyrus and she's in middle school so I'm confused. (I still

Dear Diary. French teacher from hell.

FRENCH TEACHER FROM HELL I had the WORST DAY EVER! It was real lessons and after break i had french BUT ive never had to go to L block before and didnt know where it was the map is STUPID because it doesnt show you which way you're facing. So basically I spent all of break with 'A' queing for a cookie, i know what your thinking but this is a whole new world of cookie. They're melty and squashie and mmmmmm ( If anyone who went to my school read this they would know what I'm talking about. These were literally the best things in the world, so worth giving up your entire break for)  Sorry I was dreaming of cookies. So yeh i got to french literally one minute late because i couldn't find it and the teacher went MENTAL. I wasn't the latest though two girls came in after me and they actually had to sit next to me too because only the back row was left! I actually recognised them from reg, I think they both the gymnastics. They didn't seam to recogni