Skip to main content

Dear Diary. No hair 'down there'.

Welcome back to yet another Dear Diary post. I was going to post a few more lush reviews but after linking my blog to my social media account's I've actually had a few people ask me to post more from my diary, which never happens. I've tried to be selective when picking pages to post online and I pondered about this one for a few days because I couldn't decide if it was too cringe. I wrote it up over a week ago and it's been sat in the drafts section since. However I giggled so much reading through it I thought it had to be shared! Thanks for coming back to read more! Enjoy...

Dear Diary

Today i went to kayaking club and we had to wear or swimming cosumes because we practice what to do if we call out. I wanted to go for ages but nobody would come. Me and K signed up together. I've never told you about her before but she's REALLY nice. Anyway we got changed quickly and were the only girls in there and when we ran outside she told me she was glad she didn't have a 'bush' now i no what she means but like do girls our age have bushes? i thought it was a granny thing.


*Draws awkward photo of stick woman with big bushy pubes.*


Anyway when we were sat on the bench at the bottom of the pool and i asked her what she meant she said that before swimming or anything the night before you should shave your pubes, she said that all the girls in year 7 do ...

BUT I DON'T HAVE ANY

I have two little armpit hairs on my right arm pit but thats it.

K told me that you have to do it twice a week because otherwise they grow back a little bit and will stick through your baths unless you wear black ones or shorts... she told me that EVERYONE DOES IT. Maybe that's why some of the girls wear swimming shorts over their swimshorts...

I don't have any but when I told S that I liked hers last week (they were roxy ones i think and they were really nice) G told me that i probably should get a pair because I don't really have the legs to just wear bathers. She said they do them in sports world if i cant afford roxy ones that i should have a look. She was really bitchy in swimming! She also told me when i was drying my hair that i need to shampoo it properly that it wouldn't look so greasy but i have to put the oily stuff on it or it goes frizzy!!!

SO BACK TO THE POINT WHY DONT I HAVE PUBES

Ive started my period nearly 3 months ago so surely I'm fully grown now? Anyway I didn't tell K that i don't shave i said i shave everyday to keep extra clean but THEN she said that thats TOO MUCH

HOW CAN YOU SHAVE TOO MUCH????

K said when you shave down there you don't need to shave for at least three days..

so now she porbably thinks ive got super growing pubes and am a huge werido

FAB SO I MAKE A FRIEND AND ON THE FIRST TIME WE GO TO A CLUB TOGETHER MY FIRST CLUB THIS YEAR I ACCIDENTLY TELL HER I HAVE SUPER PUBES. WELL DONE JEMMA.

Like i dont want pubes because i don't want to have to shave but I don't want them to think im not a real girl because I don't? why dont they teach you this in school like sex education? Id rather now about when i get a hairy muff and how to shave than how to put a condom on a banana.

Sorry diary! i did'nt even tell you about school!

it was crap but i had two slices of pizza at break so i guess that good.

when i came home I played on halo with alex and kicked ass obviously.

now im on msn again talking to L, (not going to tell him im have super pubes lol)

and i'm watching Mary Poppings.

GOODNIGHT!!!!!

This was super fun to read back because this bother my for years. I guess I was just a little delayed, I was super jealous of everyone that moaned about shaving 'down there' and their legs because I didn't need to. Now? I'd love to not have to worry about it. I wanted to grow up to quickly and there was a lot more I had to worry about in terms of people judging me than my pubes. I hope you enjoyed this super cringe post. Please share if you did!

love you loads!

It's Jemma with a J x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A-z lil' old me.

A-Z, little ol' me. (Nearly) I thought I'd introduce myself a little differently. I'm new to this whole 'public blogging' thing, as my old account was completely anonymous, so I'm doing things a little differently now and diving straight into the deep end.  A. Alex. It seams fitting to open my new Blog with the person I idolise most. Alex is my younger brother. He was born with cerebral palsy and autism, two heart-breaking diagnostics at first. Yet Alex remains, after years of hospital visits, operations, physiotherapy and one-to-ones, the happiest, most delightful human being I've ever come across. It outstands me every time I visit him how much he's progressed since being that tiny little baby in my arms.  B. Bastable. Oh god where to begin. So I kind of have an awesome boyfriend, I'll try and keep this short as I'm sure thousands of future post will undoubtedly be about the brilliant specimen that is Lewis David Bastable. Lewis re

Dear Diary. First day of 'Big school'

Dear Diary. First day of 'Big school' So I found a bunch of my old Diary Entries from school recently and it made me think about all the things I wish that I'd known then. After the success of my last post I thought it would be fun to post a few of the actual pages online. I'm literally going to write them up word for word spelling mistakes and all. Anything in Italics is just Current me looking back of Previous Jemma. Also to save face of others I've kept all first names to initials. ENJOY. Today was wicked . Bryn is so much bigger than I remember .. It's so big I've got a map! I think I'm going to glue in into my planner so i don't loose it.  So this morning S&S called for me on the way to school and we all walked up together. I think this was my first day of high school but I'm not really sure how american schools work. I don't think i'm as old as Miley Cyrus and she's in middle school so I'm confused. (I still

Dear Diary. French teacher from hell.

FRENCH TEACHER FROM HELL I had the WORST DAY EVER! It was real lessons and after break i had french BUT ive never had to go to L block before and didnt know where it was the map is STUPID because it doesnt show you which way you're facing. So basically I spent all of break with 'A' queing for a cookie, i know what your thinking but this is a whole new world of cookie. They're melty and squashie and mmmmmm ( If anyone who went to my school read this they would know what I'm talking about. These were literally the best things in the world, so worth giving up your entire break for)  Sorry I was dreaming of cookies. So yeh i got to french literally one minute late because i couldn't find it and the teacher went MENTAL. I wasn't the latest though two girls came in after me and they actually had to sit next to me too because only the back row was left! I actually recognised them from reg, I think they both the gymnastics. They didn't seam to recogni